Latest Posts

recent

Cannibal murderer chopped off gay lover's penis and they ate it TOGETHER

Armin Meiwes became one of the most infamous murderers in history after he killed and consumed his gay lover “with his permission”. The 54-year-old carried out the chilling crime after his victim Bernd Brandes posted an advert online under the title “Dinner – or your dinner”. In the post, 43-year-old Bernd offered “the chance to eat me alive”. Although the murder took place in 2001, Armin has described how he went about it in graphic detail for a new documentary Docs: Interview with a Cannibal. He said: "I decorated the table with nice candles.
I took out my best dinner service, and fried a piece of rump steak – a piece from his back – made what I call princess potatoes and sprouts. "After I prepared my meal, I ate it. The first bite was, of course, very strange."
Cannibal murderer chopped off gay lover's penis and they ate it TOGETHER Reviewed by Wor Media on 7:39 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Wormedia © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Wormedia.Com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.