Latest Posts

recent

Watch What He Does During Practice When He Thinks Nobody Is Looking...

Watch What He Does During Practice When He Thinks Nobody Is Looking...

Having fun on the field!
Diverção no campo!
Divirtiéndome en el campo!







One of the things I love doing the most is the famous Freestyle. I love playing around during practice!Before I became a professional player, back when my...
blog.ronaldinhoofficial.com

One of the things I love doing the most is the famous Freestyle. I love playing around during practice!

Before I became a professional player, back when my brother was a Gremio idol, I used to go to his practices and play with him. I would pass him the ball and he would pass it back to me, and I would try to do what the players did at the end of the practices. My mom was the real victim in all of this: I was always dribbling through the tables, chairs, and breaking her things along the way. Sorry, mom!
I’ve done this same freestyle in all football clubs I have ever played for; I always try to get the players to freestyle with me, make some moves, dribble, etc... Just like when we were kids!
Freestyling is my passion, just as much as football. When you spend so much time on the field, it’s important to find something fun to keep you going!
Make sure to send me some of your freestyle videos!!
Ronaldinho Craziest Freestyle Skills Ever


Watch What He Does During Practice When He Thinks Nobody Is Looking... Reviewed by John walker on 6:54 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Wormedia © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Wormedia.Com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.