Latest Posts

recent

He Was Far From The Goal… But Then… Unbelievable!!

One of my favorite goals with FC Barcelona! What do you think?
Um dos meus gols preferidos pelo Barcelona! O que vocês acham?
Uno de mis goles favoritos con Barcelona! Que piensan?







He Was Far From The Goal… But Then… Unbelievable!!
Hey everyone,as you know, I cherish my time with Barcelona. I learned and grew so much, it was an unforgettable time. Playing alongside so many amazing players really makes you strive to be the best you can be, and that’s what I tried...


He Was Far From The Goal… But Then… Unbelievable!!



He Was Far From The Goal… But Then… Unbelievable!! Reviewed by John walker on 6:00 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Wormedia © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Wormedia.Com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.