Latest Posts

recent

Dramatic photo shows doctor grieving after losing patient

An ER doctor steps outside after losing a 19-year old patient. (Posted by a close friend and coworker on Facebook; We are both EMTs)


Moore added that he received permission from his friend to share the image. "Not often you see real human emotion in its rarest form," he reports the photographer saying.
One user commented, "Wow, this really hits home for me. I lost my father earlier last year from an aortic dissection. He started feeling a weird pain in his chest and within an hour he was dead. He was a perfectly healthy 49 year old man. The doctors kept reassuring us that he would be fine. When he died the doctors who were working on him at the UCSD medical center were crushed. I could definitely see it in their eyes. They called my house multiple times throughout the year to see how my family was doing. Doctors do not get the praise they deserve."
Reviewed by John walker on 7:25 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Wormedia © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Wormedia.Com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.