Latest Posts

recent

Stoichkov: "The Ballon d'Or makes me sick"

Stoichkov: "The Ballon d'Or makes me sick"

  • "In '94 they tried to kick us [Bulgaria] off the pitch and then there was the French referee against Spain", he said.

Stoichkov: The Ballon d'Or makes me sick
Manuel Malágon. Barcelona 11/20/2013
    Hristo Stoichkov did not bite his tongue when asked about the Ballon d'Or: "It's a done deal; it makes me sick. Platini is a smooth operator and Ribéry is French and has won a lot of trophies".
"In '94 they tried to kick us [Bulgaria] off the pitch and then there was the French referee against Spain. These things have to be said", the former Barcelona player continued.
Stoichkov: "The Ballon d'Or makes me sick" Reviewed by Wor Media on 8:40 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Wormedia © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Wormedia.Com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.